Worldwide Wholesale Scrap Metal Sales – Leder Brothers Metal Company
Purchasing scrap metal from a wide range of sources is just the first step in the complex process of handling metal scrap for us in Minneapolis. Turning that raw scrap metal into metal products ready to sell to the mills, refiners and foundries that are our wholesale scrap metal buyers makes up the foundation of our operations. In today’s market, quality is the key to success for our Minnesota metal recycling company. In providing the scrap metals materials to our wholesale buyers for processing and conversion into the metals that become tomorrow’s products, our success always depends on the quality of our operations and of our end products.
As a medium-sized wholesale scrap metal supplier located in a major Midwest business market, we focus on preparation of scrap metals of all types to meet the exacting requirements of our buyers, both domestic and international. Our long-term scrap-buying customers recognize that emphasis on quality and continue to buy from us year after year. New buyers can be assured that our long experience, up-to-date technology and dedication to producing high-quality products will result in complete satisfaction at highly competitive prices.
Quality Control Throughout Our Scrap Processing System
- Grading and Sorting – From metal identification using XRF analysis to other methods and the skills of our experienced employees, our sorting and grading techniques are designed to provide the high-quality end products that meet industry standards for all metal types and grades. Our processes assure satisfaction for our domestic and international buyers alike.
- Sizing & Condition – Meeting the sizing and condition requirements of our customers is an important factor in preparing metals for sale at our company. All of our scrap is sized to match industry standards or specific specifications to make it ready for buyers’ processes. Each shipment is consistent in condition and preparation as well.
- Segregation of Materials – Avoiding contamination of loads is crucial and our processing facility maintains segregated processing and storage areas to prevent contamination of our end products. We meet and exceed industry standards in every load and every shipment from our recycling company is ready for your processes.
Packaging and Shipping to Meet Our Buyers’ Needs
- Proper Labeling – All shipments are accurately and completely labeled.
- Accurate Weights – Certified scales assure you of accuracy.
- High-Quality Special Packaging – For less than full truckload shipments of high quality, high value metal products, our careful packaging assures security, package integrity and easy handling.
- Private, State-Certified Electronic Truck Scales – Accurate weight is assured for all truck and container shipments.
- On-Site Railroad Siding – Bulk rail shipments are handled at our facility on our own railroad siding, located adjacent to our ferrous metal yard.
Domestic and International Wholesale Scrap Metal Sales
From our founding over 100 years ago, Leder Brothers Metal Company has grown from a local scrap metal supplier into an international source of high quality scrap metal. For the mills and refiners throughout the world who are our regular customers, the consistent high quality of our products is recognized by our demanding buyers in all markets. We encourage you to contact us with your requirements for high quality scrap metal of all types. Our pricing is always competitive, but our service and quality are superior. We look forward to meeting your needs.