Serving the Scrap Metal Needs of the Entire Minneapolis St. Paul Metro Area
The seven-county Twin Cities metropolitan area, along with adjacent communities, is located with Minneapolis as its center. With its thriving business community, including industrial and manufacturing industries of all kinds, scrap metal recycling is an important service in the area. Our large population, diverse business types and a growing economy demands top-quality service in all sectors including the scrap metal recycling and processing industry. Since 1913, when Abe Leder began buying and selling scrap metal for resale, our metal recycling company has build a region-wide reputation for honest dealing, fair pricing, efficient operations and excellent service for each and every customer. Today, we serve the entire Minneapolis St. Paul metro area with scrap metal buying and recycling services and the entire world with wholesale sales of recovered metals. Wherever you are located in the Twin Cities and even beyond, our Minneapolis scrap metal facility is nearby:
- Hennepin County – From Minneapolis itself to Hennepin County’s suburban cities, from Bloomington, Edina and Eden Prairie to Minnetonka, Crystal and Brooklyn Park, Leder Brothers Metal Company is your hometown metal recycling headquarters, easily accessible on all major routes.
- Ramsey County – Our Minnesota scrap yard is located just across the Mississippi River from the capital city of St. Paul, just off Lake Street in Minneapolis. It’s equally accessible for scrap metal customers in Ramsey county communities, ranging from Arden Hills and Blaine to New Brighton and White Bear Lake.
- Dakota County – South of St. Paul, Dakota County is home to many industrial and corporate businesses located in Burnsville, Lakeville, Eagan, Hastings and other cities. A short drive on I-35E to I-94 brings scrap metal sellers from Dakota County to our scrap yard.
- Washington County – From Cottage Grove and Forest Lake to Woodbury and Stillwater, our scrap metal company serves the needs of every Washington County community by buying scrap metal of all types at our convenient Minneapolis location, just minutes from any Washington County city on major routes.
- Anoka County – Anoka County, located to the north of Minneapolis is home to many businesses that generate scrap metal. For businesses located in Fridley, Coon Rapids, Blaine, Anoka, Columbia Heights and elsewhere, it’s a short drive to our trusted metal recycling company that will pay top prices for all metal scrap.
- Scott County – South of the Twin Cities, Scott County includes cities from Prior Lake and Savage to Shakopee and Jordan, along with rural communities and agricultural properties. We welcome retail scrap metal customers from this area to bring their materials to our facility, where they will receive competitive prices for their scrap.
- Carver County – In Carver County cities like Carver, Chanhassen, Norwood Young America and Waconia, it’s just a short drive for scrap metal haulers to the Leder Brothers facility in Minneapolis. Bring all of your scrap metal to us and receive great prices and excellent service.
- Sellers in Out-State Minnesota – From St. Cloud and other central Minnesota cities to cities in southern Minnesota like Rochester and Mankato, getting top prices for all scrap metal is as easy as bringing your scrap materials to our modern metal recycling center in Minneapolis.
- Wisconsin, Iowa and South Dakota Scrap Metal Sellers – For sellers in cities near the borders of Minnesota, bringing loads of scrap metal to Leder Brothers Metal Company in Minneapolis assures you of receiving fair prices for your materials. We welcome all customers and will provide the best service and competitive prices.
Serving the Entire Region with Complete Scrap Metal Buying Services
Wherever you are located, if you’re within driving distance of Minneapolis, bring your scrap metal loads to the Leder Brothers Metal Company metal recycling facility. We’ll provide top-quality customer service, offer competitive prices for all metal scrap, and pay you on the spot for all scrap metal you bring us. Our friendly, efficient staff, state-of-the-art metal analysis capabilities and impeccable reputation assure you of receiving maximum value. We’ll get you in and out quickly, with money in your pocket.